1. Data Controller SocialTips Srl. With registered office in Via Consiglio dei Sessanta, 44 – 47891 Dogana (San Marino) (the “Company”, “SocialTips Srl” or the “Owner”) General Agent for the MailTurismo.com Service guarantees compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data by providing the following information about the processing of data communicated or otherwise collected during navigation on this site.
2. Data processed, purposes and legal bases of processing Data generated by accessing the site. IT systems and software procedures used to operate of this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of
Internet communication protocols.These data (such as domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used for connection) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used to: i) obtain information anonymous usage statistics of the site; ii) manage control needs on how to use it) ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of such data is the need to make the site’s functions usable following access to the ‘user.
Data provided voluntarily by the user. The personal data provided by the user through the forms are collected and processed for the following purposes:
for carrying out customer relationship activities based on contractual agreements. In the case of trial use of MailTurismo services, the contact details, upon completion of the trial service, can be used to directly verify the experience of using the platform; for administrative purposes and for the fulfillment of legal obligations such as those of an accounting, tax nature, or to process requests from the judicial authority;
For the periodic sending, by e-mail, of newsletters and advertising material for one’s own and for third parties.
To receive updates on our activities and reports on the publication of our blog posts;
To receive promotional communications and invitations to events, training courses, webinars, special promotions or to participate in market analysis and research;
To receive third-party promotional communications and invitations to events, travel package offers, training courses, webinars, special promotions or to participate in third-party market analyzes and research related to the sector to which they belong (Tourism); in the case of sending a curriculum vitae, exclusively for selection purposes.
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing is the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same. In the cases expressly indicated, the legal basis is the consent freely provided by the interested party. Data collected through the Mailturismo and Bookingfax.it Platform For complete information, we specify that when sending communications, MailTurismo uses its own Platform, which, through statistical tracking systems (for example web beacons), allows to detect the opening of a message, clicks made on hyperlinks contained within the email, from which IP address or with which type of browser the email is opened, and other similar details. The collection of this data is functional to the use of the platform and
it is an integral part of the functionality of the message sending system. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of such data is the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party.
3. Nature of the provision. Apart from what specified for navigation data and for data collected through the MailTurismo Platform, the provision of data: with respect to the purposes referred to in letters a), b) and f) it is optional but any refusal will make it impossible for MailTurismo to implement the contractual commitments undertaken.
With respect to the purposes referred to in letters c), d) and e) it is also optional and their use is subject to the release of an explicit consent. Any refusal will make it impossible for MailTurismo to send newsletters and advertising material or invitations to events and initiatives of MailTurismo and its Customers.
4. Processing methods and data retention times The data collected will be processed by electronic means or in any case automated, computerized and telematic, or through manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security of the same in any case. The data are kept for the time strictly necessary to manage the purposes for which the data are collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations. In any case, MailTurismo practices rules that prevent the storage of data indefinitely and therefore limits the storage time in compliance with the principle of minimization of data processing.
5. Subjects authorized to process, responsible and communicate data The processing of the data collected is carried out by internal staff of MailTurismo for this purpose identified and authorized for processing according to specific instructions given in compliance with current legislation. The data collected, if necessary or instrumental for the execution of the aforementioned purposes, may be processed by third parties apponted as external data processors, or, depending on the case, communicated to them as autonomous owners, and precisely companies belonging to our corporate group for the purposes referred to in point 1 lett. a), b) and f); people, companies, associations or professional firms who provide assistance and advice to our Company, for the purposes referred to in point 1 lett. b) and f); companies, organizations, associations that perform services connected and instrumental to the execution of the aforementioned purposes (market analysis and research service, management of payments by credit card, maintenance of IT systems).
The data collected may also be transferred abroad, to companies that are and are not part of our corporate group, even outside the European Union in the forms and methods provided for by current legislation, guaranteeing in any case an adequate level of protection. In any case, personal data will never be disclosed.
6. Rights of the interested party At any time it is possible to access the data, oppose the processing or request the cancellation, modification or updating of all personal information collected by MailTurismo, exercising the right to limit the processing and the right to the portability of data, by sending an email to email@example.com
7. Data protection officer The owner has appointed the data protection officer who can be contacted at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: May 14, 2020